Hand & Nail Cream
with Olive oil and Vit. E (L'Erbolario) - $ 17.00
Panier Des Sens Body Butter - $ 27.99
Royal Jelly Cream by L'Erbolario - $ 37.00
Damask Candle w/ Fleur de Lis lid (white orchid scent) -
Panier Des Sens Foaming Bath - $ 24.00 (available scents : Lavender, Verbena, Linden Flower)
Are you having recession blues? Maybe we can help you fight that stress at your convenience in the comfort of your own home. You don't have to spend a fortune. Here are some tips from Bliss Gifts:
- Start your bath with running warm water. Pour foaming bath, like the lavender scent. This will calm your nerves. (Note: This is a big bottle, so there should be plenty left for next time.)
- To add ambience and a relaxing mood, light a candle - Damask candle (white orchid scent) or any other candle you prefer. Turn on a soft music.
- Get a glass of your fave wine or soda or chocolate. (Optional)
- Hop in the bath.
- For your eyes, a couple of slices of cool cucumber will do the trick. This is found at your fave grocery's produce section. Put slice of cool & fresh cucumber on each (closed) eye.
- Relax... but don't fall asleep or else you'll end up like a prune.
- When done, (or water is getting cold) it's time to rinse.
- For your face, apply the Royal Jelly cream, which performs an outstanding protecting, toning and restorative action which helps you in preserving the youthful splendor of your skin.
- For your hand and nail, apply L'erbolario's Hand & Nail cream. Thanks to the supply of vitamins of this formula, even the most fragile and ruined nails become smooth and compact again.
- For your body, apply it with body butter, an excellent moisturizer for all types of skin.
- Repeat, whenever you feel stressed out.